What a busy summer it has been. I have been so bad at keeping this up to date so in an effort to get this caught up (at least a little) before school starts I am power posting tonight, clearing my camera and moving forward!
Soccer for us is in the summer and consumed four nights a week... while I love it, I am so glad it is over! Audrey was so excited, it was the first competitive sport she has been able to play. She has been watching Elly for so long and waiting for her turn, it FINALLY arrived! And I didn't manage to take any good shots of her actually playing!
And I don't think I took any pictures of Elly playing...I have become such a slacker lately! My parents were here for most of the month of July. It was so nice having them around and able to watch the girls play as well as give Carter and I some much needed time away!
Some pictures my parents took out at their property in Cove of Noah...I think it is so funny how he was just running back and forth for the cameraAnd just some fun in the back yard

1 comments:
Welcome Fall!! Sounds like your summer was full...even if you didn't take any pictures of it;)
I'm sure we'll be seeing you more on here as the winter months approach :)
Hope your girls have a great start to the school year! Will Noah be in preschool this year?
Post a Comment