Life has been overwhelmingly busy for us this past month. Almost every spare minute has been spent working on our house...that we still are not in. Hopefully we can get moved in the next few days before Carter has to go back to work. Every paintable surface has been repainted and it is feeling much better. Seriously, every wall (and ceiling) was either mint green or light yellow. I am so glad that is gone!
I have been promising pictures for the family for weeks so this is just going to be one big catch up post and I hope to be back to keeping this up to date after the move.
Elly and Audrey had their winter recital for dance. I am realizing I should have bought a camera with a better zoom because I just could not get close enough- so no good pictures:( Oh Well!

The girls back stage after the recital


Enjoying the gobs of snow!



Christmas program at Elly's school.
Christmas Eve P.J.'s

And here is Audrey in the dress I made Elly years ago...don't look to close...I think this is the only thing I have ever sewn and will EVER sew!
Anyway, I am totally looking forward to getting settled and into a routine again and I can't wait to show some pictures of our projects...more on that next week! (I will admit that I am becoming a HUGE fan of Overstock.com!! )

6 comments:
Happy Happy New Year to you guys!
Love the santa dress ... so cute :)
Thanks for the "catch up" post - wishing we all lived closer... several of us could have helped you paint! :)
Happy New Year!!
Happy New Year Kailin! I'm going to have to check out overstock.com :)
Happy New Year to you and your wonderful family! I think you did a great job sewing!
Hey! Love the santa dress...very cute! Happy New Year!
Super cute pictures! I hope you all had the best {white} Christmas ever.
Post a Comment