I think my favorite part of the whole moving experience was Noah's obsession with the "HOO HA" (the UHaul). I love when he says it!
Seriously, am I the only one that can't part with these things? I think this is the fourth time that I have packed and unpacked them since I graduated from college, why can't I bring myself to get rid of them?????

We got over here only to discover that it would take a week to get our landline working and our cell phone only worked if you stood outside near the road. And it took over two weeks to get our internet hooked up. It was so crazy being almost completely out of touch with the world.
Anyway, a few days after we arrived it snowed---check out these flakes!
Unfortunatley it didn't get cold enough to zap all the mosquitos. For some reason they just LOVE Audrey. At one point she had 69 mosquito bites. Thank goodness for vector control! Now there aren't nearly as many, but poor girl was itchy for a few days!
We chased Carter and his friend Mike as they took the canoe down the river one night after work. I am loving him being home. This is the first summer in five years that we have been together every day...he still does his forest service thing, but since we live here now he is able to come home every night!
And just some random photos from around the house This little creek runs right next to our place...can't wait until it lowers a bit, makes me a little nervous at times:(





7 comments:
so happy for you - but missing your smiling face!
I guess I'll have to come for a visit :)
Wow, 69 bites? Poor thing! I'm with Lindsay, we miss you around here. Best of His blessings to you and your family!
I still have some text books too! Happy to hear that you guys are doing well!
Looks like such a great place!
so beautiful there! I very glad that you are able to spend more time together!:)
As for the books, we still have several of them at our office too!:)
Ouch for Audrey! So happy that you get to spend more time with Carter, that is important. My brother now lives where you live so I will have to see you when I visit!
I don't think I have ever seen so many mosquito bites! Yuck! We are missing you here, but are glad to hear how you well you are doing!
Post a Comment