Monday, October 22, 2007

Lovin' Fall

I love this time of year! Saturday we took the kids to the pumpkin patch. I love doing this, I don't remember ever going when I was little so I think I get just as excited as they do!

I am sure almost every kid in town has a picture with these two. Noah was a little over excited to be having his picture taken with his new pals!

7 comments:

Katie said...

So cute!

Lindsay said...

I love Noah's excitement! If only all of us (adults included) got that excited about the "little things" in life!

Kristie said...

How can you not be excited about the pumpkin patch, right?!?!? Heading there on Friday with Justin's class!

Melissa said...

Adorable pictures. We still need to go. I love the carmel apple ciders from Bellinger. Another great reason to go.

Shannon said...

Noah looks like he might burst!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that picture of Noah is so funny! How cute!

Tracey said...

What cuties!