Monday, August 27, 2007

Fourth Grade

I thought I was over the emotional trama of taking my oldest to school on the first day...I guess I am not. She just looked so OLD. So I went home and dug out each picture from the first day of school since kindergarten...




It is going to be another great year, but time sure does fly.

6 comments:

Kristie said...

Wow! Time does fly! Seems like just yesterday she was a little baby! Hope she had a great day! She is such a sweet little girl!

Lindsay said...

Love the slide show!
Can't believe she's a fourth grader.

Shannon said...

What a great slideshow...so fun to see how she has grown.

Katie said...

I just saw that you have this blog! Love the slide show pictures! I can't get over how fast our babies grow!

Melissa said...

Hey, I as well just found your blog. Love the slideshow. I can't picture my oldest in fourth grade but it will be here before I know it. For now I will enjoy her as a 1st grader. Love the one of Noah and the lime. Melissa

Stacy said...

oh, that so sounds like something that I will be doing...sooner than I want to...! Her first day picture is very cute! I hope she had a great first day back! Didn't know that you were blogging, but glad you are...